A new innovation in cabinetry.
Award-winning, modern, revolutionary living.
Magical German engineering for a spin suspended in time. Wow your
- Hide away mess or certain décor until the right moment
- Spins and stays – objects don’t need to be secured
- Seamless look
Sizes S, M and XL
Cabinet width 377 – 450mm square | 440 – 515mm square | 564 – 664mm square
Weight 80kg | 100kg | 120kg
Opening Mechanism push to open (optional)
Closing Mechanism soft-closing
Adjustments four levels of adjustments cleverly integrated and easily accessible: height, X/Y tilt (sideways), diagonal tilt, end position (flush)
Suitable for various different areas from
- small workplace/living area cabinets
- to full-height kitchen cupboards
- utilised in tight corners with limited clearance space, enables full access to interior without any furniture parts in the way
Interzum 2023 Best of the Best
FurnSpin synchronises two different forms of movement: swivel action as well as rotation through 180 degrees. Benefiting from perfected kinematics, Furnspin is balanced so carefully that even very light objects don’t fall over, but stay firmly in place. And with absolutely no doors or corners extending from the cabinet, it opens up space in an all new way.
In the office
In the kitchen
Sign up for more
In the living room
In the bathroom